Friday, March 30, 2012

ROSS KEEPS HIS NAME







Rapper Rick Ross can stop looking for other rap names because a judge has ruled he can keep his stage name after former drug dealer “Freeway” Rick Ross filed suit claming ownership of the name and saying rapper Rick Ross has basically stolen his identity because everything he raps about is not his real life it’s actually the life of “Freeway” Rick Ross. Confused yet?? Anyhoo I guess a judge didn’t care he ruled in rapper Rick Ross’s favor. “Freeway” Rick Ross tells TMZ “I got hit in the stomach today … I feel s**tty.” Rick(rapper) had nine high profile attorneys and I had three volunteer non-high profile attorneys. I had no money to get the big name lawyers so I couldn’t go in there with a monster team like him. The world knows the truth … that [Rick] stole my identity and shame on him that he won’t give it back. I hope to appeal this because you shouldn’t be allowed to steal someone’s identity.





No comments:

Post a Comment